Statcounter

Christmas 2021

 Christmas Day.  We took the entire day off...no work...I cooked up a super delicious smoked turkey dinner for us.  We took some pics of us with the Christmas tree up on the deck but we both look so fat I did not post them online.  Back to the diet regime after the new year.  We have lost almost 10 lbs each but are gaining a little bit back during the holidays.  








It was a quiet Christmas for us but it was ok I guess.  The egg nog was good and so was the apple pie!




I had an idea to decorate our tree below deck with nautical ornaments so I set to work making free standing lace ornaments for our tree.


The nautical compass for a tree topper star.
Seems appropriate.



I made the blue ornaments on the 24th so they were on the tree Christmas day.
The sea shell and dolphin ornaments were completed yesterday (28th) and I finished the compass 
for the topper just now (29th)




I still have some colorful fish to make and some mermaids that I will make into a garland for the salon.
I'll look around for other nautical ornaments during our travels.

I also need to make a tree skirt since I don't like the red Christmas stuff that I have with all the blue tree decorations.  I have ideas...I think I might use the light blue felt that I got for quiet books.
I have a lot of it left over in my stash.



It will be all ready for Christmas next year because I'm going to assume 
that we will always be on the boat for Christmas.  :(

Carter delivered presents to Nick et al before we left Tennessee.
I ordered presents for my kids and the grands online and Amazon delivered them for me.
We still have Harrison & Gus' gifts because they were sick and went straight home to Tally from Merritt Island so... we did not see them.  We will be going up there in a couple weeks.

And that was Christmas 2021.


No comments:

Post a Comment