Statcounter

March 23, 2020 Update

  We have really ramped things up lately.  Lots of sanding, washing, fairing compound, and then primer.  No paint yet.  It's a very involved, time consuming process.  We will be concentrating on the port side and stern and then finish up with the starboard side.  I have cut the vinyl for the name on the stern and yesterday, Carter and I designed a new logo for the Arc using Dancing Dolphins.  




Meanwhile, I've been getting opportunities to work in the studio trailer.  I bought myself new boxes for my birthday.  And, I finished the Silk Ribbon Embroidery that I purchased about 2 years ago.  Yea!  It's not perfect, but for my first ever, I think it's pretty good and is going up on the wall in the office as soon as I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment