Statcounter

A Couple of Added Details!

  Sometimes it's the small things that really make a difference.


We purchased bumpers for the dock posts.


This is the decking Carter found floating in the St. Johns River.  
He was able to easily dismantle it and bring it home!  
5'x12'  NICE!




I bought some solar pathway lights for the property.  While sticking them into place I accidently broke the stake part of one so Carter zip tied it to the bow.  Yea!  The Arc now has a bow light.


While I'm talking about lights...Carter and I drove over to St. Augustine a couple weeks ago to search for an anchor light at the Sailors Exchange and we actually found one that would work.


Next small item is new sliders for the shower curtain.  I'm sure that what was in there was original from 'birth'.  These new ones slide great.



No comments:

Post a Comment